The following major updates as at 30th April 2009 were posted today:
1. At the Piotroski Blog, we published a new JSE F-Score rankings table. We also published a new candidates list for shares with F>7 and Price/Book less than 1.
2. Also at the Piotroski blog, the two Piotroski live model portfolios have had performance updates posted.
3. At the Magic Formula blog we have posted various live model portfolio performance updates for T40-5SH-MF1, T40-5SH-MF2, T40-5SH-MF3, MF-10SH-0, MF-10SH-1 and PowerShares-A.
4. At the Cornerstone Value blog we have posted a performance update of the CSV-MAR09 portfolio.
5. At the Cornerstone Growth blog we have posted a performance update of the CSG-MAR09 portfolio.
6. All the portfolio performance data in the SCOREBOARD menu has been updated.
7. We have published a new research note in the RESEARCH section, titles "Time & Taxes"
8. The JSE MomentumMap on the front page has been updated. In addition you can now download a list of all JSE shares ranked by MomentumMap score to see which shares are on a downward spiral, which are recovering, which are leaping ahead etc.