PowerStocks Labs have introduced a short term timing model utilising the Bullish Percentage Index (BPI) market breadth indicator, for investors to use with ETF's and warrants/futures. This timing model transacted 19 times in the last 11 years (every 7 months on average) and was vested in the JSE for only 31% of the time. The other 69% of the time it was safely tucked away in a bank or money market account. The strategy, including all transaction/brokerage costs delivered 719% growth versus the ALSH buy-and-hold strategies' 272% growth. 15 of the 19 trades (78.9%) resulted in tidy profits. Details at bottom of this page over HERE.